RVOS Insurance Group of Companies
RVOS Farm Mutual Insurance Company
Priority One Insurance Company
New Century Insurance
RVOS General Agency, Inc.
- We do share information among our group companies including name, address, and transaction experience.
- We do not sell customer information to non-affiliated parties.
- We do not provide customer information to outside parties who may use this information for their own purposes.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your nonpublic personal information.
- We do not share any medical or health information among our family of companies or with third parties except to process transactions or to provide services you have requested or initiated.
- We do not disclose any non-public personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law.
What Information Do We Collect
The information that we collect from you and about you is obtained so that we may service your insurance needs and provide you with insurance coverage that you require.
- You provide to us on your application for insurance your address, telephone number, occupation, prior insurance carrier, and mortgage information.
- We collect prior claims history from a third party.
- We collect information on your credit history from a third party.
- We collect information on driving record from a third party.
- We collect information on your medical records in case of bodily injury claim.
- Your transactions provide payment history, underwriting, and claims information.
This information is only provided to employees or our agents who are directly involved in the business activity (i.e. underwriting, claims, accounting) which they are involved in.
How Do We Use Information
- We use this information to underwrite your policy, process your claims, and ensure proper billing addresses for you or your mortgage in service to you as valued members of the RVOS Insurance Group.
- We disclose nonpublic personal information with a third party that performs claims services on our behalf. The information shared is information that is relevant to perform their services.
- Your personal information is shared within the RVOS Insurance Group of Companies in order for us to provide all of your insurance needs.
- We may also disclose non-public personal information about you to non-affiliated third parties as applicable as permitted by law.
If you have any questions regarding any of the personal information that the RVOS Insurance Group has in its files, you may submit a request in writing identifying the policy (s) in question and what information you would like verified. If you have any questions about privacy, please contact us in writing at RVOS Farm Mutual Insurance Company, P.O. Box 6106, Temple, Texas 76503. Within 30 days we will respond and a nominal fee will be charged if copies are required. If you believe any information we have about you or your relationship with us is incorrect, please notify us at once. We will take prompt action in making the appropriate corrections.
Maintaining your trust by treating your information confidentially is important to us. We respect your rights and expectations that personal non-public information will not be shared.
We do not sell customer information to unrelated third parties.
We do not disclose any non-public personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law.
Thank you for choosing the RVOS Insurance Group of Companies to provide your insurance needs.