Get The Claims Process Started
We know accidents happen at the most inconvenient times. That's why our agents, adjusters, and staff are here to help you 24/7. Consider us your neighbor. We're there to lend a helping hand when you need us most. That's our motto, neighbors helping neighbors since 1901.
Contact your agent to report a claim.
After hours emergency claims assistance please call 1-800-611-9894.
- How do I file a claim?
To file your claim, please contact your agent as soon as possible.
For emergency claims assistance on weekends or after business hours, please call 1-800-611-9894.
After you file a claim, we'll be in touch with you shortly to walk you through the claim process, evaluate your coverage and assess the damage.
Depending on the type of claim, you may need to complete some forms. Some of these forms are available for download from the claims form section located lower on this page. Your adjuster will provide you with more information about which forms need to be filled out.
- If you have experienced a loss:
- If your property has sustained extensive damage, do not go back inside until cleared to do so by emergency personnel or local officials, even if the damage is confined to one room.
- Be sure to provide all phone numbers where you may be reached, especially if your home is uninhabitable.
- Provide as much detail as you can about damage to your property. Take pictures of the damage as soon as possible.
- If you are making any necessary temporary repairs, save your receipts. This will help you get reimbursed for these expenses.
- If personal property was damaged, fill out the personal property inventory form. This will help speed up the settlement process.